Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality transport service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved, it within this time you may complain to the Licensing team at Winchester Council
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our directors, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- A call will be made to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the call, will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a call or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- you can then contact the Licensing Department at any time